Saturday, January 31, 2009

great deal!


Today I decided I'd go find a store that my friend and co-worker, Shannon, had mentioned. It's called Children's Orchard and it sells gently used children's items and clothing. I looked it up online and was pleasantly surprised that I had not only found the address, but stumbled upon a major sale! Today (because the one location is closing) I took advatange of the "fill-a-bag" for $5.oo sale!



Needless to say, I bought a lot of baby clothes that are in like new condition AND maternity tops and shorts as well!



I figured out that all 39 items would have cost $114.oo at the normal price and I got them for $10.0o! That's only 39 cents an item!! Even if we don't use them for Brett, I can sell them on ebay or give them to someone else who needs them. What a bargain!



It was craz-i-ness! Pregnant mothers, mothers with children, grandmothers, and day care workers were all there snatching up clothes as fast as they could! What madness but what fun!




Here are some of the items I came away with!




1 comment:

Jayross79 said...

Wow - that is a great deal! If they ever have another sale, see if you can snag me some boy's extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra large clothes! ;-)