Monday, November 17, 2008

Bebe sounds

This neat little device is something I picked up at Babies 'R' Us when I was registering for baby items. (Registering - a whole other story from Target and Babies 'R' Us!!! Fun! Fun! Fun!!) It says that it's most effective in the 3rd trimester, but I've already started to try it out. It does not use any harmful waves or currents and is powered by a 9 volt battery. It just amplifies the sounds. So far, I've been able to hear some kicks. They sound like one of those balloons on an cord that are "punching" balloons...but a bit smaller scale sound. I've also heard what I believe are the hiccups. It's sometimes hard to decipher what is what, since it picks up any noise around you (The neighbor's dogs sound like they are coming right through the walls when they bark and I have this on!). Also, I've heard my stomach growl so loudly I had to take the earphones off - ha!

By request for those who haven't been able to see me pregnant. Another black and white shot of the growing tummy. this one actually shows that it's growing a bit clearer than the one below.


No comments: