Friday, November 21, 2008

crib notes


Thank you, Jason, for the crib! It has arrived!!! I was just going to peek into the box to check out the color of the wood and to see if it looked like it shipped safely. The next thing I knew, I had all of the pieces laid out while Don was working on the computer and I started assembling it. It was looking terrific when I broke down in tears realizing part of the directions hadn't been clear...AND I'd put two of the first two pieces together wrong/backward. And, I thought I'd ruined one of the pieces of wood by doing so. Tonight's mission? We'll be tearing it apart and re-building the back. Oops!!


:(

This is what it should look like when it is done:

(photo from the Target website)

Also, we got a call last night that we will have to reschedule our BIG 20 week ultrasound that we have been waiting to see! The ultrasound technician will not be in the office on the day they'd scheduled for us. So, we'll have to play the waiting game, I guess... Hopefully, there's a message later today.
(Target photo, too)


This is the part that I put together, which will later be able to be used for a headboard.



Interestingly enough, when looking for photos online of this crib, I came across a "Jason" crib that looks almost identical (also in espresso by Graco). I'll bet Uncle Jason didn't know there was a crib with his name out there. Also, found a Shannon crib. See below:

(Jason crib by Graco)


(Shannon crib by Graco)

No comments: