Wednesday, December 17, 2008

on the move...

Well, our little guy has definitely been moving around a lot the past few days. He's crawling around as I'm typing!

Some things that make him move:

Sitting at the computer, typing (I think it squishes him a bit when I'm bent over.)

Talking on the phone

Don talking to my belly

Resting/laying down (They say that the baby moves around more when the mom is at rest and is put to sleep by the rocking motion when she is walking/moving around.)

Loud noises (The other day, I got bread out of our bread container and the metal lid accidentally fell on the counter and made a loud noise. This was the first time I felt him JUMP like he was startled by a noise! Scared the poor little guy!)

I've had my first person in public ask to touch my belly. More of this to come, I'm sure... :) It was a lady that I ran into at a store. I was wearing a thick sweatshirt and she said she felt "flutters." I think it was wishful thinking on her part b/c I can rarely feel him on the outside unless he gives a good, hard kick (4 or 5 times this has happened) and Don hasn't felt him yet. I didn't tell her this, but let her think she felt him!

No comments: