Sunday, December 14, 2008

Uncle Jason came for a visit

Our baby's soon-to-be Uncle Jason came to visit us. (pictured here at Jason's Deli - yummm! The food was delicious and I definitely ate for two that day. :) )

We were glad to have him here for a couple of days. It's always great to be around family, especially since we live so far away now. While here, he took some baby bump shots of me in our little nursery.
One of the nights that he was here, our rocking chair arrived. We had picked it out online with gift certificates from family and friends. It wasn't in the same "line" as our crib and changing table, but the wood color matches perfectly and wasn't hard to put together! It is so comfortable. The first night I sat in it, I almost fell asleep while reading and rocking...I'm sure it'll do the same for our little guy once he is born!

No comments: