Sunday, February 8, 2009

alphabet frame

I am currently working on a little craft project for the baby's room. Inspired by the alphabet block mirror in a previous post, I am making an alphabet block frame. I had wanted to do a mirror, but couldn't find the type of mirror that I wanted. The blocks fit perfectly around this frame, with one block to spare!


I haven't finished washing all of the blocks and have not begun to glue them on. I think it's going to match the bedding/color scheme perfectly. Can't wait to get it done and up on the wall!



Speaking of hanging things on the wall. I finally got the curtain rod and valance hung today. Our electric drill/screwdriver wasn't cooperating with me, but I still got them up!

1 comment:

Jayross79 said...

Adorable! Brett is going to have a lot of cool visual stimuli to look at!