Friday, October 31, 2008

nursery plans











I have started to develop an idea of what the nursery might look like and have begun to purchase some items for it. With a gender-neutral shade of green on the walls, I began looking at some Classic Pooh items that had lots of neutral greens and creams in them. I also eyed the Pottery Barn kids catalogs and found many things I liked, though many seemed too expensive. So, I began my search for Pottery Barn nursery items on ebay. I hit the jackpot! After looking in a local Pottery Barn kids store, I knew that the quilts/bedding items were quality products. None of the current styles truly jumped out at me, especially since many of the themes were gender specific. As I began searching on ebay, I found a set that I LOVE! It's called Alphabet Soup and it is adorable!!! On day 2 of my searching, I found a set for $39.oo (gently used) that included the quilt, bumper, patterned sheet, solid sheet, red gingham curtain panels, and crib skirt. This is a line that has been discontinued from Pottery Barn.


Can anyone say UNBELIEVABLE?!


I cannot believe I found this awesome deal! The seller also found a matching pillow sham and red gingham sheet for an extra 10.00. Wow! I cannot wait to receive these items in the mail. The seller is thrilled that they have found a good home and that we are so excited about the set. Also, on craigslist.org, a matching hardly-used mobile has found its way to our home. Again, the mom was sad that her baby is growing up but is happy the mobile has found its way to our home. These photos come from various places/listings online. Such a cute, cute, cute set!


No comments: